Monday, May 24, 2010

Murder she cried

A trigger! Bullets towards the heart and BAM!!! Im on the ground rolling in pain. But it was with chocolates and flowers that you started. You saw my tears but knew they could dry with the perfect warmth. You raised the degrees, tripled it in fact, and as the tears evaporated, we waved goodbye to the tears of sadness. “Will it ever come back?” You nodded. “Why?” You smiled and hugged me and I knew…Of course it’d come back, it’s a part of life, but never again in this shape. A different sadness, life’s penalty. “Brave this with me”. The kiss sealed the agreement. You blindfolded me, took my hand and led me to that path. Our Path. Five turnings we took, each gratifying but testing. Gratifying because you fed me and described to me, in that wonderful assuring tone, the scenes blurring past me. Testing because I stumbled and hungered. I needed to see. On my own. “How can I sketch a scene for you too?”, “I want to lead the way too, take you to my special place”, “Can I see on my own now please?” A firmer grasp of the hand was the answer, you’ll lead the way and I’ll follow. Fifty or more was what you asked and for the first time, that sadness descended smirking. But I pushed it back…back, back , back… “Help mee, where are you?” A jolt and a jerk and its gone and you’re almost late. Almost. “What about next time?” A kiss and the blindfold was gone. You said I was ready. “I was ready from the first turning”. You didn’t nod this time. “Why?”. You pointed behind and I looked. I saw clouds, storms, thunders and only a little ray of light and I wept. “Thank you”. You told me you love me. I believed you. Together we traveled on. Together we observed the sights. Together we were bliss. Bathing in the pure ecstasy of harmonious love.
It was a rotten apple. “Shall we take a bite?”. You stared and watched and nothing. Nothing at all. No nods, no hugs, no kisses, no “Nos”, no nothing. You made me decide and you failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You! I took the bait and the sneer and it hurt. “Help me”. You took a step back. “Help me”. Another step back. “Please”. Another step with your soundless “I Love You” and still you moved, backwards. “I Love You” "I need that blindfold". You stopped and I saw that sadness creeping into you, stabbing you and piercing you. “What have I done?” I saw the bullets too, they came dazzling with sparks, as you pulled the trigger, as sadness became you. You have murdered us both.

23 comments:

  1. Nice one!
    Do Check my comics blog:
    http://swathipradeep-comics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I likeee... I dont know how to do all this symbolism, poettic thing that you're doing... in inhau leh tawh ami a :DD
    The apple is not rotten, he hasnt failed you. All that the apple has done is to give you the knowledge that human beings are fallible, and it is that fallibility that makes us vulnerable and yet, so strong at the same time.
    Is my interpretation on the mark? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @swathi thankeee, love comic btw will be sure to check out
    @ku2 inhauh lh hauh loh ph om lauuu same difference...was just feeling anti-romantic but unconsciously romantic when i wrote it hehe btw its opened 2 interpretions so its on the mark or may be not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolzzzz. "accidentally" deleted your comment? yeah riteee. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. tehee its the tru-uth really!! btw, i bite when the "occasion" demands, beware!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I theme rawng hi ka bedroom colour tinge i copy kher hrim2 a

    ReplyDelete
  7. siani k sethiam th bik lau comment neih tlem nak laiin la bo vek xui pathe theih thn ngei mai huiham ham!... cuan k theme color hi cu mom i hman hma khn k roomah k hmang th tlats i rn kl xin2 nen i hmu ve lm ni k room color i copy mo lo t xk a lol tna kn room xk a thar lo xk thar ph ni tho hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. i room aiin ka room rawng a ang zawk, the dark and light colour contrast and everything... so the experiment was a fail? :D Comment retrieve dan ka hre miahlo, can't help you there.. a vaiin ka ron comment tha leh mai dawn mi? :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe ron t lh mai rh k room ph light n dark tho lm u gal vn lo notice love the ceiling portion n ol is darker yaar we r both copycats t mai hmiang keini plagiarise lama veteran ta sa2

    ReplyDelete
  10. huis, i sooo get this post right now... but in reverse :(((((
    The blindfold's off

    ReplyDelete
  11. ngahne a k sian vn xia loveee or xia mi?hehe u cum naaa lets backbite people lolz

    ReplyDelete
  12. siani k rn ph tlng thei lauuuu r u stil online?if ure coming plsin u manguri hnenah khn k tshirt thar tr om a mn lo ken ngal i phei pahin lam mai la cuan k lo duat ang ce o thingpui sen ngatin huham fb or orkut lh cu nai niii chat niap2 na tr hehe rem lh rem lovin we r using dis 2 communicte

    ReplyDelete
  13. is still rain. i wait for 12 midday okhe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ka nau chu blog pawh pink ngat i nei :-) I thil post chu va violent deuh ve... research ti tha thei em? Nakinah hman deuh hunah kalo link ve ang che... Hei keipawh ka ziak muah muah mai... a dang chu nidanga sawiah..

    ReplyDelete
  15. ka comment te i delete a maw... grrrrrrrrrrr.... :)

    edit kual vak vak suh comment xml vel kha, comment zawng zawng a bo vek zel.

    misual ah ka chhuah lar tan che a nia auh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I blog hi ka vawikhat luhna a ni. Tih tlak viau dawn e. I profile hi ka en a, "research scholar" tih a ni a. Eng subj lam nge tih tarlang tel la....!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @sompuia nie min lo link rh heh k rn la xiak dn chauh hehe lo xiak bon vak2 rh auh
    @illu k edit dn th lo rengs k exprmnt nasa ltk aaa buai xo technical thil hi ninom tangkai bk si har si thanks 4 da "tihlarna"
    @epistemology hming tang re2 hian puikhup mai a phd t tan ve no2 mzuah english ah mizo lit th k tm a har dn raps need ol da help i cn get

    ReplyDelete
  18. Madee, check out senmami at blogspot dotcom. MICE a i thiannu kha, a next to last post ah ka rel zui che.. chuan alanzadengat blogspot dotcom poh

    ReplyDelete
  19. ka naute,i blog hi ka lo tlawh ve ziah tawh ang auh..i tih tlak ve viau tawh hi a,han ti trang trang zel rawh auh....

    ReplyDelete
  20. @jess k nau xokte i fel e, i u i support tha a lo xiak ve hial teh i thiam riau ag i dulkiar cc te kha kur2

    ReplyDelete
  21. nia ka phur viau hunah ka la rawn ti ve dawn nia..hehe....thu tha tak tak rawn phuh chhuak zel la,mahse dul lam chu sawi tawh loh ah kan ti ang..

    ReplyDelete