Monday, July 26, 2010

Polishing my rusty blog...

         This month is supposed to be the most anticipated month of all months: bro's wedding was scheduled for the 16th, my bday falls on the 30th, my favourite nephew would come finally home and other minor festivities are also in store. But, the heavy toll of the wedding was not something that I expected (the reason being this is the first of its kind in our family),
I toiled and sweated just to make the day wonderful and I got serious cramps in return. Besides, the wedding pics revealed all those cuttings and patchings and sewings and resewings were futile....they did not really do the job.
        
           Anticipation no.2 is not really exciting anymore, the why: a series of complicated reasons......
       
          The rest, I know, have been and would be as anticipated but no.1 and 2 have extolled a little energy deduction so, I would not be as vibrant as I would like to be.
           Digression: or my main point, I have finally relocated my internet device that took off during the hustle and bustle of the wedding and now I'm fervently applying "brasso" to my blog, hoping it would reassume its shine and ould never become rusty again. Commiting myself to one particular stuff is something I cant "commit" myself to but this blog was created with crossed fingers and they shall remain crossed.

6 comments:

  1. mateeee... we never took pics at the wedding. Im still hurt :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. videoah in pa nen in lang hehe but i hnung lam ciah heh in pa eroh a lang chiang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a fun month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it was fun in a hectic kinda way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...aren't u gonna put up the photos from "the' wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Laldin The wedding pics where Im not in are OK and I cud def'ly upload them only I dont really know where I'd put them, its not a topic I'm excited to talk about :P

    ReplyDelete