Saturday, September 30, 2023


  Born on 6th April, 2019. An additional blessing. Another heart of mine. My forever. Rinropuia Royte.

Maybe one day, someone would stumble upon this old atifact of mine and when they do, I would wish them to see that the concluding chapters of this blog have dedications to my treasures, my children.Afeli and Apuia. And if they care to look at my earlier blog posts, they will find rudimentary pieces of me, fragmented. My puzzle was incomplete.Because these two were missing in my life. And I didn't even know. How could I have known that a love such as this could ever exist?  I was that naive. 

39 years. God has been kind. I have been highly favoured. To our exciting future, here we come (I'm bringing my kids along, brace yourself, they are two powerhouses) 


No comments:

Post a Comment